Changing your business, whether in a large or small way, requires a team who is equipped with skills to ensure individual transitions and bring about change in a good climate. Preparing, implementing, and managing change is a lofty, but achievable goal for your team. LifeElevated will consider every necessary step that goes into transitioning your business and will help you shape a change management team that’s able to lead the evolution of your company.
Members of your team may resist change, so it’s crucial to consider the impact of new decisions and processes for everyone in your company. In fact, it’s estimated that over 70% of all organizational change initiatives don’t yield long term results because of change mismanagement. Put your employees in the center of the plan, allowing them to feel involved and valued, with an approach that emphasizes behavioral science techniques, backed by analytics. Such services will ensure your team feels supported and positive about business changes.
Identify and meet your change management goals. Assure positive results by enlisting LifeElevated to work with your team to:
- Conduct research and become versed in current topics related to your field of work
Categorize the type of change your organization faces by identifying the root causes that are influencing your need for change.
- Understand organizational capacity for change and collect human capital for creativity and innovation through a team evaluation.
- Develop a course of action to initiate a change effort and establish manageable goals.
- Coach your leaders to become experts in change management to ensure smooth transitions.
- Engage with your employees to build support and transparency for change procedures.
- Assess your organization’s culture to help transition behaviors and policies to fit company changes.
- Analyze and validate your team’s milestones every step of the way to track change efforts.
- Soldify the program for long term success with your company by creating a dynamic feedback process to review, evaluate, and assess effectiveness.
- Prepare your team to become learning organization that is equipped to tackle future challenges!
Aditional Change Management Tools
Managing Change One Day at a Time
The Hard Side of Change Management
Change as an Opportunity: A Strategic Approach to Change Management
How to Communicate Clearly During Organizational Change